Sunday, June 03, 2007

Four Things

Peaches and Purls has tagged me for a meme. Here it goes:

Four Jobs I’ve Had
  1. Proofreader
  2. Nanny
  3. Reporter/Photographer
  4. Chiropractic Assistant
Four Movies I Can Watch Over & Over
  1. Love Actually
  2. So I Married an Axe Murderer
  3. Bring It On
  4. The Wedding Singer
Four Places I’ve Lived
  1. Winnipeg, Manitoba
  2. Calgary, Alberta
  3. North Bay, Ontario
  4. Rainy River, Ontario
Four Places I've Vacationed
  1. Huatulco, Mexico
  2. Cabarete, Dominican Republic
  3. Cayo Coco, Cuba
  4. Orlando, Florida (Disneyworld baby!)
Four of My Favorite Dishes
  1. Stir fry - homemade
  2. My mom's stew and dumplings
  3. Crab and artichoke dip from Joey's
  4. Fresh biscuits
Four Sites I Visit Daily (blogs are not included in this list)
  1. Facebook - because I'm an addict
  2. Hotmail
  3. Dictionary.com - because I am a nerd
  4. mls.ca - because I want a house so damn bad
Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
  1. At home in my parents sunroom, sipping a glass of wine and chatting with my dad.
  2. Shaking my ass in a club in the Bahamas with Chris, Monica and Jeff - and for all the Bahamians to be chanting "Go white girl, go white girl!"
  3. Out for coffee with a great friend and some amazing conversation.
  4. In bed, snoozing.
*I tag Chris, Krista and Logziella.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home