Saturday, February 03, 2007

My Lifetime

10 Years Ago: February 1997 – I was seventeen years old, applying to colleges, and being crazy with all my highschool friends.

5 Years Ago: February 2002 – Had just moved to Winnipeg four months before, was working as a Nanny and enjoying being a newlywed.

Yesterday: Was an extremely busy day at work – but a lot of fun for various reasons.

Today: I went in to work for a few hours, and soon the husband and I are going out on a date.

Tomorrow: Is Superbowl Sunday. We’re heading out to a friends house for a party.

5 snacks I enjoy: Sunflower seeds mixed with cottage cheese, milk chocolate, pineapple, mini dill pickles, and cheese and crackers.

5 bands that I know the lyrics of MOST of their songs: Amos Lee, The Dixie Chicks, The Tragically Hip, Sublime, and No Doubt.

5 things I would do with $100,000,000: Pay off all my debt, put money away for my brother’s university education, write my parents and in-laws each a big cheque, buy a Dodge Viper and keep working while secretly slipping dirty things and swear words into each magazine I work on (I wouldn’t tell anyone at work I had the money of course, well, maybe a couple people).

5 bad habits I have: Worrying, talking too much, being incredibly stubborn, swearing like a trucker, and never hanging my clothes up.

5 things I like doing: Camping, having friends over, work (am I a total loser for writing that?), writing freelance, and wrestling with my husband.

5 things I would never wear: A fur coat, leggings, stripper heels (4 inches is my max), acid wash jeans, and jelly shoes.

5 TV shows I like: Grey’s Anatomy, Brothers & Sisters, Desperate Housewives, CSI (all of them), and America’s Next Top Model.

5 movies I like: Snatch, The Princess Bride, Bring It On, Robin Hood: Men in Tights, and Fight Club.

5 famous people I'd like to meet: Drew Barrymore, Bill Clinton, Anna Nicole Smith (just because I could stare at her in amazement, marveling over how dumb she is, and she wouldn’t even catch on), David Suzuki, and Cameron Diaz.

5 biggest joys at the moment: My husband, my family, my friends, my job, and life in general.

**I tag anyone who wants to play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home