50 Random Things
1. My roommate and I once:
Danced for 8 hours straight – we couldn’t walk the next day.
2. Never in my life have I:
Been in a car accident.
3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile is:
4. High school was:
So much fun.
5. When I’m nervous:
I breathe really fast and talk to myself.
6. The last time I cried was:
About a week ago. I was having an infertility meltdown.
7. If I were to get married right now, my bridesmaids/groomsmen would be:
My best friend would still be my Maid of Honour and my brother would be a Groomsman.
8. Would you rather run naked through a crowded place or have someone e-mail your deepest secret to all your friends?
I think I’d run naked.
9. My hair:
Brunette, shoulder length.
10. When I was 5:
I fell down two flights of stairs and broke my arm.
11. Last Christmas:
My husband got me a beautiful bracelet that I’d wanted for over a year.
12. When I turn my head left:
I see my messy kitchen table.
13. I should be:
A famous author.
14. When I look down I see:
My really ugly (but cozy) slippers.
15. The craziest recent event was:
When Ed McMahon showed up at my door with a huge cheque for 5 million dollars and the husband and I went out and adopted a new kitten that we named Fifi LeRou that we gave to the man dressed like a spider on the #7 bus. Then we jumped on a plane to
I think that really happened anyways.
16. If I were a character on Friends I’d be:
17. By this time next year:
I hope I have a baby in my arms.
18. My favourite aunt is:
All of them? I don’t really have a favourite.
19. I have a hard time understanding:
Why men have such a lack of common sense.
20. One time at a family gathering:
My husband and I did "the deed" in the den while there were about 20 people just a few feet away.
21. You know I like you if:
I act really ridiculous in front of you, that means I’m being myself.
22. If I won an award, the first person (people) I’d thank:
The husband, my parents, my bro, and my best friend.
23. Take my advice:
Dance like there is no one watching, it’s always better that way.
24. My ideal breakfast is:
Warm biscuits with butter and fresh fruit.
25. If you visit my hometown:
You’d be surprised at how many old people live there, and how quiet it is at night.
26. Sometime soon I plan to visit:
27. If you spend the night at my house:
You’ll laugh a lot and hear the husband and I bicker.
28. I’d stop my wedding if:
I found out he was cheating.
29. The world could do without:
Power-hungry political leaders, people that feel they are superior, and idiots that can’t accept others for who they are.
30. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than:
Not be able to have a baby.
31. The most recent thing I’ve bought myself is:
A new pair of Merrell shoes – so cute.
32. The most recent thing someone else bought for me is:
My mom bought me my Christmas cards at a store yesterday, I forgot that I gave my bank card to the husband.
33. My favourite blond is:
Ryan Reynolds – he’s blond sometimes.
34. My favourite brunette is:
Not including my husband – The Rock (Dwayne Johnson).
35. My car must have a sign on it that reads:
Please speed up to get ahead of me and then jam on your brakes to make a turn, I really enjoy a face full of windshield first thing in the morning.
36. The last time I was drunk:
I can’t even remember – it doesn’t happen too often.
37. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds:
Horses, I’ve always liked the idea of Pegasus.
38. I shouldn’t have been:
So dumb with my money when I was just starting out – I wouldn’t have so much debt now.
39. Last night I:
Watched movies and vegged on the couch.
40. There’s this girl I know who:
Has the best stories and makes me laugh my ass off every day.
41: I don’t know:
Why any crack-head can get pregnant by being in the same room as someone with a penis.
42. A better name for me would be:
43. If I ever go back to school I’ll:
Take performing arts.
44. How many days until my birthday?
45. One dead celebrity I wish I’d met is:
46. I’ve lived at my current address since:
47. I’ve been told I look like:
No one apparently – the husband says I just look like myself.
48. If I could have any car, it would be:
A Dodge Viper.
49. If I got a new dog tomorrow, I would name it:
50. I believe in:
The power of love.