Sunday, October 22, 2006

50 Random Things

1. My roommate and I once:
Danced for 8 hours straight – we couldn’t walk the next day.

2. Never in my life have I:
Been in a car accident.

3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile is:
The husband.

4. High school was:
So much fun.

5. When I’m nervous:
I breathe really fast and talk to myself.

6. The last time I cried was:
About a week ago. I was having an infertility meltdown.

7. If I were to get married right now, my bridesmaids/groomsmen would be:
My best friend would still be my Maid of Honour and my brother would be a Groomsman.

8. Would you rather run naked through a crowded place or have someone e-mail your deepest secret to all your friends?
I think I’d run naked.

9. My hair:
Brunette, shoulder length.

10. When I was 5:
I fell down two flights of stairs and broke my arm.

11. Last Christmas:
My husband got me a beautiful bracelet that I’d wanted for over a year.

12. When I turn my head left:
I see my messy kitchen table.

13. I should be:
A famous author.

14. When I look down I see:
My really ugly (but cozy) slippers.

15. The craziest recent event was:
When Ed McMahon showed up at my door with a huge cheque for 5 million dollars and the husband and I went out and adopted a new kitten that we named Fifi LeRou that we gave to the man dressed like a spider on the #7 bus. Then we jumped on a plane to Tokyo where we met up with Colin Firth and Ewan McGregor and partied at Drew Barrymore’s new restaurant called Eat It until 3 in the morning before jumping on another plane to the US where I met up with George W. Bush, gave him a piece of my mind, convinced him to resign and single handedly created World Peace.

I think that really happened anyways.

16. If I were a character on Friends I’d be:
Monica.

17. By this time next year:
I hope I have a baby in my arms.

18. My favourite aunt is:
All of them? I don’t really have a favourite.

19. I have a hard time understanding:
Why men have such a lack of common sense.

20. One time at a family gathering:
My husband and I did "the deed" in the den while there were about 20 people just a few feet away.

21. You know I like you if:
I act really ridiculous in front of you, that means I’m being myself.

22. If I won an award, the first person (people) I’d thank:
The husband, my parents, my bro, and my best friend.

23. Take my advice:
Dance like there is no one watching, it’s always better that way.

24. My ideal breakfast is:
Warm biscuits with butter and fresh fruit.

25. If you visit my hometown:
You’d be surprised at how many old people live there, and how quiet it is at night.

26. Sometime soon I plan to visit:
Grand Forks, North Dakota for a shopping trip and Huatulco, Mexico for a vacation.

27. If you spend the night at my house:
You’ll laugh a lot and hear the husband and I bicker.

28. I’d stop my wedding if:
I found out he was cheating.

29. The world could do without:
Power-hungry political leaders, people that feel they are superior, and idiots that can’t accept others for who they are.

30. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than:
Not be able to have a baby.

31. The most recent thing I’ve bought myself is:
A new pair of Merrell shoes – so cute.

32. The most recent thing someone else bought for me is:
My mom bought me my Christmas cards at a store yesterday, I forgot that I gave my bank card to the husband.

33. My favourite blond is:
Ryan Reynolds – he’s blond sometimes.

34. My favourite brunette is:
Not including my husband – The Rock (Dwayne Johnson).

35. My car must have a sign on it that reads:
Please speed up to get ahead of me and then jam on your brakes to make a turn, I really enjoy a face full of windshield first thing in the morning.

36. The last time I was drunk:
I can’t even remember – it doesn’t happen too often.

37. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds:
Horses, I’ve always liked the idea of Pegasus.

38. I shouldn’t have been:
So dumb with my money when I was just starting out – I wouldn’t have so much debt now.

39. Last night I:
Watched movies and vegged on the couch.

40. There’s this girl I know who:
Has the best stories and makes me laugh my ass off every day.

41: I don’t know:
Why any crack-head can get pregnant by being in the same room as someone with a penis.

42. A better name for me would be:
Mouthy McLaughs-A-Lot.

43. If I ever go back to school I’ll:
Take performing arts.

44. How many days until my birthday?
229

45. One dead celebrity I wish I’d met is:
Dean Martin.

46. I’ve lived at my current address since:
May 2004.

47. I’ve been told I look like:
No one apparently – the husband says I just look like myself.

48. If I could have any car, it would be:
A Dodge Viper.

49. If I got a new dog tomorrow, I would name it:
Madame Blanche.

50. I believe in:
The power of love.

1 Comments:

Blogger Logzie said...

I loved this post!!

Here's what I was thinking while reading it:

#6-I am SO sorry!...wish I could have been there for a shoulder to cry on!

#11-WHAT A GUY!! :-)

#13-I bet you will be someday!

#15-What were you smokin when you wrote the answer to #15? :-)
P.S.-I love George...but we can still be friends...right?

#16-"Me TOO"!

#19-Ditto

#20-"You BAD girl...you're a bad, bad girl!"...do you know what movie that quote is from?
P.S.-Hilarious!!!

#26-how about Holland, Michigan? It's beautiful and we would have SO much fun!!

#30- :-(

#40-You better be talkin bout ME! HA!...just kidding!

#41-I have had the same thought!

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home